NARS Cosmetics Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Glitter Nails

I'm sorry!! I'm horrible with updating this blog. Please follow me on twitter @2bglam !!! I'm much better at tweeting more frequently :)

Here's a recent picture from XMAS with a friend. My sparkly sweater top is from H&M. I'm wearing the House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace in Khaki. I mentioned this necklace in a prior post that I was lusting after, and I was luckily gifted it for Christmas.



Here's my nails that I'll be wearing for New Years Eve. Deborah Lippmann "I Love The Nightlife." It's really the perfect chunky glitter that is bound to flash and sparkle while I'm out bringing in the new year! and I think the name goes quite well with it too, don't you think? :)
  


HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful NEW YEAR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment