NARS Cosmetics Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Can Never Go Wrong With Mimosas

Had a lovely brunch at my friend's place as an early birthday celebration for her.  The day was gloomy and raining outside but that didn't stop us from having our special day.  She had the entire table set up with beautiful menus and cute lil decorations.  We had omelettes, creme brulee toast, greek yogurt, salad, tea and of course, mimosas. It was the best time with yummy food and great friends.  Just thought I'd share the beautiful table setting with you :)








We didn't want our slippers to show, but if they must... we will pose WITH them haha.

4 comments:

  1. joan! what a fun girly party and a great host! love mimosas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know~ It was that monday that was raining but this brunch brought out the best of that rainy day!

      Delete
  2. what a great party, the food looks great!

    Really enjoyed your blog. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow me if you like it! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete