NARS Cosmetics Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Thursday, February 2, 2012

i dream of...

There's a few beauty products I'm dreaming of right now...


Dior Rosy Glow Blush.  It's supposed to adjust colors according to your individual skin tone, similar to Dior Lip Glow(which I LOVE). I still haven't gotten the chance to see this in person but if it's anything like the Lip Glow, I WANT :D

This butter LONDON nail polish from the Spring 2012 collection in Knackered looks lovely.  I am itching to try it out but I've reviews that it's a sheer formula which I do not enjoy. 


But look how gorgeous it looks up close :)  Anyone try this out? Yay or nay?


This butter LONDON polish in Bossy Boots also from the Spring 2012 collection is a pretty color but at first glance, it reminds me of Essie Da Bush which I own.


I want to try this out, Rosa Arctica from Kiehls.  My face during this winter has been ridiculously dry, I'm in need of some major hydration!  Those of you that have this, any comments? 


Last but not least, I can't wait to see the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks in person!  Where can I find this in SoCal?


 
Can't wait to get my paws on all of these!(hopefully)  :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW !!! nice Idea Im gnna be a copycat and do it was well since curretly Im dreaming bout' certain things lol !! the lipsticks look very nice <3 Im gnna link your blog to give you credit for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my post so you can see it lol !! enjoy ! http://reviewitall101.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-dream-of.html

    Youre mentioned in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butter london polish looks pretty!!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete