NARS Cosmetics Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation Routine

The Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation in shade Warm Ivory has been a god-send for me within the past month or so.  My skin has oddly been soooo dry that this cream foundation is my current favorite over all my other foundations and BB creams.  Please note that I have very dry and sensitive skin.   I would only recommmend this for those with Dry to Normal skin.  Anyone with even combination to Oily skin will probably find this too heavy and overly moisturizing.  Also, with oiler skin, this cream foundation will probably slide around on your face even after you set it with a powder.  However, for my dry skin, this foundation leaves me with the most incredible healthy, glow-y, and dewy skin.  It's perfection for anyone that needs that extra hydration.  Although this foundation doesn't have any spf, I personally don't mind since I always wear a sunblock under my makeup.

I use my fingers which I find works best with this foundation.  I warm up a small amount of it in between my fingers, then apply to the face by dabbing and patting it everywhere.  The warmth of my fingers really break down the foundation and help for a smooth application so that it doesn't just sit on top of the skin.  If you dislike using your hands, you can use a sponge.  Soak the sponge in water, squeeze excess liquid, then apply foundation using dabbing motions. 


Follow me on YouTube 2bglam
twitter @2bglam
instagram 2bglam

No comments:

Post a Comment