NARS Cosmetics Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's in My Makeup Bag

I was tagged on instagram by the lovely Oddinary to do this picture post.  Below are the details of the contents in my makeup bag :) (FYI, I carry all my lipsticks separately in my handbag so I forgot to include them here)


 

Clear makeup bag was a gift-with-purchase from Lancome
Black princess mirror was a gift-with-purchase from a store in Korea
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau 02
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser 50 Neutralizer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser 10 Fair
Sigma Tapered Highlighter Brush F35
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder 01
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blsuh 54 Rose Dust
Sonia Kashuk Medium Angled Multipurpose Brush
Dollywink Liquid Liner black
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes 24L
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Dior pencil sharpener
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Tarte emphasEYES For Brows High Definition Brow Pencil Taupe (I finished this, just using it for the spoolie)
Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer Taupe
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Foundation Brush


Follow me on YouTube 2bglam
twitter @2bglam
instagram 2bglam
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment